The MISSION of the PTO is to establish closer relationships between parents, students, teachers, administrators, and the Board of Trustees.
- Foster effective lines of communication
- Educate parents regarding the philosophy, goals and operations of UHA
- Promote a safe family environment within the school setting
- Set a foundation for parent participation in support of the school
UHA PTO is AWESOME!
The PTO raises funds through several fundraising efforts throughout the year in order to provide our faculty and classrooms with extra resources. Fundraisers include Little Lambs Cookie Dough & Gourmet Popcorn sales, School Mall Address Booklets, and Box Top for Education Labels.
Over the last 7 years, through fundraising efforts, your PTO has purchased and/or provided some of the following materials for your students and faculty:
- Laptop cart and upgrades
- Smart boards for classrooms in need
- Buzzer systems for the academic team
- Elmo Bluetooth projector
- Tools for Math & Science labs
- Support UHA Annual Fund Campaign, Upper School Prom, and Lower School Music Programs
- Sponsored the FREE books give to students at Family Reading Night
- Sponsored “Pastries with a Parent”
- Sponsored the awards for Lower School Accelerated Reader Program
We greatly benefit from volunteers and would love to help you find a way to connect with a need in our school. If you’re interested in volunteering, contact Meagan Conrad at email@example.com.