University Heights Academy provides educational opportunities that allow all students to achieve to the highest of their abilities.
The University Heights Academy community strives to find unity within its diverse population of students, faculty, staff, and Board of Trustees. Inclusion is an educational imperative in the development of each child’s mind, body, and spirit. By appreciating our commonalities and celebrating our differences, we hope to produce contributing members of a global community.
University Heights Academy strives to:
- Support students as they learn to read, write, listen, and speak effectively.
- Develop student competence in fundamental algebraic, geometric, scientific, and technological concepts and techniques.
- Provide varied experiences in the areas of performance arts, foreign language, social sciences, and literature for all students.
- Promote the characteristics of personal integrity, sensitivity toward others, and social responsibility.
Student Teacher Ratio
With our small student-teacher ratio, we are able to:
- Encourage and applaud initiative and curiosity
- Emphasize the individual
- Promote close student-teacher interaction
- Foster intelligent citizenship
- Carry out our academic standard of excellence
For more information, please contact our Director of Admissions at (270)-697-3022 or via email.