University Heights Academy has partnered with several entities to provide additional funds to our school with no added out-of-pocket expense to our parents, grandparents and friends. With just a little time and effort, you could help our school tremendously.
If we each do a little, it adds up to be a lot!
- Target will donate 1% of your RED Card purchases to our school. Simply sign up online at www.target.com/tcoe. Our school Identification Number is 7417. Plus you save 5% of your sale for using the RED Card.
- The Kroger Community Rewards Program was designed to be the easiest fundraising program in town – simply shop at Kroger, scan your Kroger Plus Card, and earn rewards for our school!
- Please encourage your family and friends to enroll in the Kroger Community Rewards Program as well. In the 2014-15 school year, we averaged over $650 per quarter in donations from Kroger with just 25 registered members.
- To Enroll Your Card:
- Visit www.kroger.com/communityrewards
- Choose the Create an Account box
- Fill out the required fields to Create Account – if you have previously registered your Kroger Plus Card at www.kroger.com for coupon purposes, you can simply “Sign In” to your account.
- Add your Kroger Plus Card to your account
- On the Account Summary page, click the ENROLL button under Community Rewards
- Complete the required name & address fields
- On the Find Your Organization screen, search our school code 89693
- Choose University Heights Academy and click ENROLL
- Please email me to verify your enrollment. firstname.lastname@example.org
–If you find yourself stuck at any point, click the My Account button. You may already have an
account registered with Kroger and you can simply add your Kroger Plus Card number to
your account and then Enroll in the Community Rewards Program by entering our school
–Please Note: you must re-enroll in the Kroger Community Cares Program each August. If you are a current member, Kroger will email you by August 11 with instruction on how to reenroll.
— In the 2014-15 school year, we averaged over $650 per quarter in donations from Kroger with just
25 registered members. The number that Kroger donates to our school is calculated based
on the dollars spent by our registered members at the Kroger stores in our region. Let’s
spread the word and double the number of members who enroll in the program for our
- In your grocer’s freezer section, look for Tyson products that display the Tyson A+ logo. Each one is worth $.24 and they can add up fast. Labels can be dropped off anytime at the school office.
- Look for the General Mills Box Tops for Education label on the groceries you bring home. Each one is worth $.10 and these can be turned in to the office anytime during the school year.
EVERYONE CAN HELP!
For more information, please contact
Meagan Conrad at email@example.com.